DANTE 2012: German language TeX users meeting next week
The 46th general meeting of the German language TeX users group DANTE e.V. will be held from March 7 to March 9, 2012, at the HTWK Leipzig, the Leipzig University of Applied Sciences. There will be an evening meeting already on Tuesday, March 6 in the evening.
The program will include talks about
- Using hyperref for designing PDF documents and using the capabilities of the Portable Document Format
- Producing EPUB from LaTeX sources
- Database publishing with LuaTeX
- Programming with LuaTeX
- biblatex und MlBibTeX
- TeX Online Communities
- Using Lua libraries within TeX documents
- Producing accessible PDF documents with TeX
- The status of the Libertine Open Fonts Projekt
- Current TeX status and developments
- Creating cross-references with LaTeX
- Producing animations
- OpenType and TrueType fonts for text and math with XeTeX and LuaTeX
- Using LaTeX in academic education
- Design and production of letter envelopes and photo books
For more information concerning location, registration, accommodation and program visit the announcement on the DANTE homepage.
I will go to this meeting and I will give a presentation on Friday, as it’s scheduled in the meeting program.