LyX 2.0.2 released
The maintenance release 2.0.2 of LyX has been published. New and updated features are:
- Support for CTEX document classes
- Revised support for the latest versions of the Springer document classes svjour3, svmono and svmult
- R code from a Sweave-enabled document can now be exported
- Document color settings are now respected by XHTML export
- tex2lyx has been improved and now supports conversion of horizontal lines, phantom spaces, hyperlinks, underlined and striked out text, rotated and wrapped floats, subfloats, frameless boxes and the font packages beraserif, ccfonts, chancery, fourier, and utopia
- Cursor movement is faster now when inline completion has been enabled in math
- Improved archive feature , now also external files referenced in ERT in the document body, such as by input or insertgraphics, are included
This release fixes many bugs, that’s why it’s recommended to update to this version.
For further information and download visit:
- the announcement,
- the LyX News,
- the LyX Homepage,
- the download area with binaries, complete sources and a source patch against 2.0.0.