TeXmaker 3.1 released
The version 3.1 of the free cross-platform LaTeX editor TeXmaker has been released today, read on LaTeX-community.org. The most notable changes are:
- The “tabular” wizard has been improved
- A document can now be opened (read-only) beside the editor for easy copy and paste between source files
- The “R Sweave” command has been added to the predefined commands
- The “configure” dialog now provides an option to replace tab with spaces
- The “quick document” wizard has been improved
- Opened documents can now be automatically backed up every 10 minutes, optionally
- The texmaker.desktop file is now compatible with GNOME 3
- Several bug fixes
The complete ChangeLog can be found here. Click here for downloading versions for Linux, Mac OS X or Windows or source files.
This text is available in German. Dieser Text ist auch in Deutsch verfügbar.