Juni 30th, 2010 by Stefan Kottwitz
The version 4.0 of the Foxit Reader has been released. It’s a light-weight and fast reader for PDF documents and it can be downloaded for free. Version 4 provides new features:
- reviewing and commenting tools like highlighting, underlining, striking out, search and replace, magnifying glass and inserting notes,
- editing tools like textbox, adding comments, measuring bar and form filling,
- spell checker for comments,
- undo and redo for comments,
- adding multimedia like images, movies, file attachments and links to a PDF document,
- conversion of PDF to text format,
- modifying bookmarks,
- safe mode for secure reading.
The reader comes with the ask.com toolbar, it’s installed by default so be careful if you don’t like that! In this case choose the custom installation and click the Decline button - otherwise the toolbar will be installed even if you unmark the check boxes. Even if that happened, the Foxit Toolbar can be uninstalled in the Control Panel of Windows.
This entry was posted on Mittwoch, Juni 30th, 2010 at 17:12 and is filed under News, Tools for LaTeX. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.