KOMA-Script 3.09 released
On April 5th the version 3.09 of KOMA-Script has been released by Markus Kohm. It brings some new features:
- scrartcl, scrbook and scrreprt offer new commands and options for placing captions above and below figures and tables. In contrast to caption, the new commands also work outside floating environments.
- scrdate and scrlttr2 now support Austrian resp. naustrian.
- scrlttr2 provides options for placing the date.
- scrlfile introduces several commands for executing code after the class or a certain package has been loaded.
- tocbasic supports new options atbegin=code and atend=code allowing to run code at the beginning or at the end of the (floating) environment.
For further information and download visit