TeXworks 0.4.4 released
Today I read on LaTeX-Community.org, that version 0.4.4 of TeXworks has been released, as posted by Thorsten. TeXworks is a quick and efficient LaTeX editor running on most operating systems. It is free and open source.
0.4.4 is a stable version which will be included in TeX Live 2012.
New and updated features in this version, compared to 0.4.3:
- “Clear Recent Files” has been added to the “Open Recent” menu.
- The preferences dialog now contains an autocompletion entry.
- Lua(La)TeX has been added to the default tools, LaTeXmk has been dropped.
- Now there’s an option to open log files.
- Experimental CMake support has been implemented.
- SyncTeX has been updated to version 1.17.
- URLs have been updated and now point to http://www.tug.org/texworks/.
- The window running TeX is brought to the top at the beginning of typesetting, to ensure that the console output is visible.
- Symlinks are allowed and display only folders in “path for programs” in the preferences dialog.
- The “Unable to execute…” error dialog has been improved.
- “Show/Hide Output Panel” was renamed to “Show/Hide Console Output” in the menu and in the preferences dialog.
- The “email to mailinglist” now includes instructions in the body, the subject was removed.
- When looking for scripts, symlinks are resolved
- Scripting has been improved.