TeXnicCenter 2.0 Alpha 4 released
The fourth Alpha version of the upcoming TeXnicCenter 2.0 has been released. As it’s still alpha, it is not stable, it may crash and it’s intended for testing only. It can be used alongside TeXnicCenter Version 1.0, both can be used when installed in different directories, like the previous alpha versions.
Some of the changes:
- Completely new File View with support for TortoiseSVN and similar tools.
- Preprocessors are now supported when building the output.
- The editor knows much more commands and options now. For example, multiple selections are now possible.
- File extensions managed by TeXnicCenter can be chosen through the ‘Default Programs’ control panel.
- Native 64 bit support.
- It is (again) possible to cycle through the documents in Most-Recently-Used order. Also, a long-standing issue with shortcuts using the Alt key has been fixed.