Texmaker 3.4 released
Today, Texmaker version 3.4 has been released. Texmaker is a free LaTeX editor which runs on Linux, Mac OS X and Windows systems. Some of its features are Unicode capability, spell checking, auto-completion, code folding, a built-in PDF viewer with SyncTeX support and continuous view mode.
Enhancements in 3.4, from the ChangeLog file:
- The option “Use a ‘build’ subdirectory for output files” has been added for the (pdf)latex. This means, that the “–output-directory=build” parameter will automatically be added to the (pdf)latex command and texmaker will search the log and pdf files into this subdirectory.
- A word counter has been added to the internal pdf viewer (via context menu).
- The “Tool” menu provides an additional command “Open Terminal”.
- Now the “find/replace” dialogs support regular expressions.
- From the internal pdf viewer, you can now export a pdf page to a png image (via context menu).
- A “Save a copy” command has been added to the “File” menu.
- Texmaker now supports Mac OS X Lion fullscreen mode.