Texmaker 3.3.3 released
Today, Texmaker version 3.3.3 has been released. Texmaker is a free and cross-platform LaTeX editor, running on Linux, Mac OS X and Windows systems. It is Unicode capable and provides spell checking, auto-completion, code folding, and it comes with a built-in PDF viewer with SyncTeX support and continuous view mode.
New features in 3.3.3, from the ChangeLog file:
- Now there’s a session management (files, line, bookmarks and “quick compilation” mode are stored and can be restored via the new “session” menu).
- After a compilation, the horizontal position in the pdf viewer is restored (if valid), also the zoom factor after a restart.
- Now it’s possible to modify a “user tag”.
- User tags can now be reordered by dragging items.
- For the windows version, poppler-data files and fontconfig configuration have been added.
- An US English dictionary has been added.
- @electronic has been added to the bibliography items detection.
- Several bugs have been fixed.