Januar 12th, 2012 by Stefan Kottwitz
TeXmaker version 3.2.2 has been released today. New features, from the ChangeLog file, to 3.2.1:
- Block selection mode has been added (alt+mouse).
- The shortcuts of the “Tool” and “Edit” menus can now be modified.
- While using the “New by copying an existing file” command, the directory of the file is now stored.
- The list of asymptote and tikz tags has been completed.
- Users can now hide the pstricks/metapost/tikz/asymptote icons in the structure panels by clicking on the tool bar.
- Users can now hide some commands in the left tool bar of the editor.
- The “underline” tag is replaced by the “emphasis” tag in the left toolbar of the editor.
- If errors are detected, the log file is now displayed even if the “quick build” command is not used.
- After setting a document as “master”, the structure and the bibliography are rescanned.
3.2.1 to 3.2:
- Faster syntax highlighting and structure checking
- An additional parameter (#) for the current file name is available for the commands (required for pdf synchronization with the sumatra pdf viewer).
- The log panel can now be closed directly with the escape key.
This entry was posted on Donnerstag, Januar 12th, 2012 at 23:48 and is filed under News, IDEs and Editors. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.