Texmaker 2.0 released
The version 2.0 of the free LaTeX editor Texmaker has been released today. The most notable changes:
- a built-in pdf viewer has been added providing auto-refresh after a compilation,
- there’s a new option to the quick build command causing that Texmaker doesn’t launch a new instance of the dvi/ps/pdf viewer if the file is already opened,
- the tabular assistant is now complete,
- a new document can be directly created by copying an existing one,
- there’s a new wizard to set the “user quick build command”,
- the amsmath align tag has been added to the Math menu.
SyncTeX is not used.